Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Let's Go DUKE!!!


We have a VERY happy household today! Cate has been practicing her Let's Go Duke chant all weekend with the Final Four taking place and I think she must have been the missing piece these last few years for the Blue Devils! I told Lanny last night that I thought Cate was going to say Duke before Momma.....I've been doing the chant A LOT, especially since Cate can clap along!

Since I was off today, we packed up and headed up to campus to help welcome home the National Champion Blue Devils! It was so fun to be around so many people who love Duke basketball and to see how excited the team and Coach K were to have so many fans in Cameron Indoor waiting for them to arrive!


Cate was such a trooper and clapped and yelled the entire time. We are definitely going to miss being so close to Duke basketball when we leave North Carolina!



(these photos are from my phone....yep, I forgot the camera, so this is the best we could do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment