Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Meeting Cousin Robert

As I mentioned the other day, we were lucky enough to get to see Callie, Rob and baby Robert on Saturday night.  They were stopping through Dallas on their way home from Rob's sister's wedding in Jamaica (and yes Robert went....12 weeks old is the easiest time to travel if you ask me....because it's certainly not 15 months!).  We met them at their hotel for a little dinner and to just hang out and visit, after we attended the TCU game, and after Lanny got home from a night of call (so he hadn't slept in nearly 40 hours).  It was SO great to see them and finally get to hold little Robert, he's growing so fast!  He was a little tired from their day of travel, but a trooper and even let Lanny and I hold him (though I didn't have the camera out for Lanny). 


It was tough to get one of all 4 of them looking at me, but what I got instead was priceless.


Cate was a little uncertain about baby Robert at first, especially when her dad was holding him, but she warmed up quickly!


And by warmed up, I mean, she enjoyed rubbing his little head like he was a baby buddha statue.
 

I'm not sure he liked my flash in his face, but it was a little dark at our table!


Such a sweet boy!


The whole Alisharan family.  We really loved seeing them, even for such a brief visit.  Hopefully we can get together again soon!  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment