Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baby Ansley

Meet sweet Ansley Catherine Butler

On Tuesday, Cate and I finally made our way over to the Butler's house to meet Miss Ansley (she arrived in September while we were in Arkansas). She is so tiny and sweet....she was roughly half the size of Cate (and I think any baby under 9 and 1/2 pounds is tiny....). Ansley surprised Mom and Dad by arriving over 5 weeks early, but she did great, no time in the NICU and was sent home when Mom was discharged.

Cate was pretty curious about her, she was especially impressed with Ansley's swing. Cate has a baby doll from her birthday, and I was worried she might try to pick up Ansley like her baby doll (and I worried this because she tried to pick up Eloise Pittman last week....) but she did great under some very watchful eyes from Courtney and I

Cate wanted to be where the baby was...so she tried sitting in the swing, but she promptly tried to move to Courtney's lap where Ansley was.

Cate and I with sweet Ansley

2 comments:

  1. Ah such fun you girls live so close...I love seeing these:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, Congratulations Courtney!! She is precious :)

    ReplyDelete