Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baade Baby Shower

Since we've been back in Dallas, one of the things that I am most excited about is getting to be a part of celebrations for my friends and their families. Last weekend we helped host a baby shower for the Baades. "Poppy" as they call their little one, is due November 17th. They have more patience than I do, they're waiting to find out if baby is a Charlotte or a Brooks....I'm voting Charlotte! I had so much doing the decorations for the shower, I even did a little sewing, though I didn't get any photos of it!

Baby Baade sign

Diaper cake with the yummy desserts, and Trudy's beautiful maternity picture

Entry table with message boards for baby's room, everyone left notes for the Baades and Poppy

Bath time diaper cake

Trudy explaining to Matt what the gifts were for
(such as this, the faucet cover for the bath tub)

Grandparents in waiting

Of course Baby Baade is a future Frog!

Uncle Doug gives his approval

Trudy and Sarah at the end of the night

Trudy and Matt, we are SO excited for baby (Charlotte) to get here, thanks for letting us be a part of the celebrations!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait for Baby Baade too (Charlotte, is that what you're banking on).

    ReplyDelete