Monday, August 30, 2010

Baby Butler's Shower

On Saturday I attended a baby shower for my good friend Courtney and her little girl due to arrive in October. This is one of the reasons I love being back in Dallas, getting to attend and be apart of parties and celebrations for my friends.

Courtney, Trudy, Sarah and I

Courtney and Trudy (due just a few weeks apart)

Courtney and her sweet mom Kathy

Cate was going to attend the party with me, but Dad got home in time to have a Daddy-Daughter afternoon....and I think they both enjoyed it, and I know I enjoyed the shower not chasing Cate all over or keeping her from opening Baby Butler's goodies!


1 comment:

  1. Awe sooo exciting! Baby showers are coming which means babies are around the corner. You guys ALL look fabulous!!! Glad you actually got to enjoy the shower without having to chase Cate around.

    ReplyDelete