Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 28

Here is an awful picture of me at around 28 weeks.....as you can see Cate is steadily growing.  My 28 week check up went well, no worries for gestational diabetes (for some reason I was petrified I had GD) and my blood counts are good.  I'm still able to sleep through most of the night, but since I'm up at around 5-5:30 many mornings, I don't know if I would make it much past then!  

Here is the latest update to Cate's room we've made in the past few weeks....we're keeping the double bed in her room for an extra place for company and for Mom's naps on occasion!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Can't wait to see the growing belly in person in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! can't believe it is 28 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give yourself credit, you look great! The bedding has turned out so cute..love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu look fantastic!! love the room :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete