Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day



We had a great mother's day this year! Last year, I was very pregnant and walking around for graduation all day....this year, Cate and Lanny made me a beautiful photo book of the first nine months with Cate and Lan got me my beautiful flowers!


Cate loving some attention


Trying to steal my flowers from me!


Happy girl with her mom!


Cate and Mom 2010



We also went to a Durham Bulls game (probably for the last time!) with my parents and Callie and Rob who were all still in town from Lanny's graduation. We lucked out with a beautiful afternoon and Cate loved all the people watching





We spent the last week in Dallas house hunting and interviewing, so we are exhausted from our travels, PLUS Cate and I were sick the entire time we were there, so poor Lan barely got to sleep from all the terrible noises Cate and I were making. We had a great week though, got to see family and friends, makes us even more excited about the big move in June.

Cate also decided to start pulling up on everything, so life is a little more dangerous as she tumbles every now and then. Don't worry Aunt Callie, Lanny lowered the crib last night before bed, so she won't be crawling over the edge!


No comments:

Post a Comment