Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Finally some Photos

Sorry for the delay getting photos out, but apparently babies are very time consuming! We're doing great at home, Cate has days and nights confused right now, so I'm trying to adjust to that for her feedings, but overall we're all doing well. We got home on Saturday afternoon, and thanks to our families we've got a clean house stocked with food and clean linens. It was great to get home, we all were sleeping horribly at the hospital, and being home just feels so much better. I'm slow moving, but getting around pretty well. Cate loves to sit in her bouncy chair, loves being held and again likes the night life.
Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes, we'll be in touch soon!

Here is a link to a Kodak gallery with photos from the first few days! Once we figure out the videos we'll try to get some up soon!

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Glad you are home and more comfortable. I love maggie checking it all out...so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the pic of the new family!!
    Can't wait to see more of Miss Cate. I hope she gets into a day/night groove soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these!!! Thanks for sharing, they are so fun to see...keep them coming! I can see Maggie seems to be curious but so sweet with Cate! I hope the day/night things works itself out soon, it will be no time I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete